So you want to buy a new home but have yet to find a buyer for your old home – what do you do? It’s not uncommon for a buyer purchasing a new home to have to secure financing prior to the sale of an existing home. In this case, a bridge loan – also known as “gap financing” or a “swing loan” – can provide the money you need to help complete the new purchase. The funds from the bridge loan are then used as a down payment on the new home by leveraging the equity in your existing home.
If this option fits your current needs, we'll work to get you the money you need. Keep in mind that we have several other borrowing options from which to choose.
First Time Home Buyer
Our First Time Home Buyer* Mortgage Program offers competitive rates and a great mix of special services for those that qualify.
- Low down payments
- Waived processing fee
- $100 deposited into a new CNB Bank savings account
- Full seller's assist is permitted
- No Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) is required
- Automatically prequalify for a CNB Bank Credit Card
Complete our prequalification form today or apply online now!
You can also check out our easy to understand step-by-step guide to the mortgage process and our application checklist to ensure that you're prepared to start the application process.
* A first time home buyer is defined as a borrower who has not been on a deed containing a dwelling in the past three years or who has not owned a home as a single person.
If you're looking to finance the construction of a new home or purchase a new home already under construction, we offer financial solutions designed specifically for this purpose.
We also offer several other borrowing options from which to choose.