Employer Sponsored Retirement Plans
As an employer, your company shoulders a major responsibility. You need to monitor investments, keep up with legislative changes, ensure your plan is administered properly, educate plan participants, and make sure the plan has the power to inspire employees to pursue their retirement dreams. Is this something you have the time and resources to do alone?
Maintaining an appropriate retirement plan for your company often seems like an impossible task — especially when you consider everything else that goes into running a business. But for an advisor, it's all in a day's work.
CNB Bank's Wealth Advisors can be a valuable ally and time-saving resource, helping you develop and maintain a solid strategy for your retirement plan. You'll receive personalized attention and involvement at the level you want and need. By working with an advisor, you'll gain the following benefits:
- An objective evaluation of your company's retirement plan needs and objectives
- Targeted, flexible solutions
- Ongoing education, services, and support
- Investment education consulting services
CNB Bank's Wealth Management services offer:
- To work with you to analyze current participant behavior
- Provide plan design and help analyze the options available through your plan provider to help ensure that there is adequate representation of investment categories for your participants
- Within each category, examine investment styles to help ensure diversification of styles for proper asset allocation
- Work with you to fully implement the plan in your place of business by engaging with your employees to encourage participation
- Provide ongoing support and information in evaluating investment offerings as needed
A Broad Range of Plan Offerings
We administer a wide variety of employee retirement plans and will work with you to determine what would be the best plan for you and your business.
- 401(k), 403(b)
- Profit Sharing
- Sep IRAs
- Simple IRAs
- Defined Benefit Plans
- Safe Harbor Plans
Contact Us Today!
It's easy to arrange a confidential financial review. You may contact us directly by calling 1-800-492-3221, or ask about setting up an appointment at the CNB Bank office nearest you.
|NOT FDIC INSURED
||NOT BANK GUARANTEED
||MAY LOSE VALUE
||NOT GUARANTEED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY
||NOT A BANK DEPOSIT
This site is designed for U.S. residents only. The services offered within this site are available exclusively through our U.S. registered representatives. Securities America, Inc. and its representatives do not provide tax or legal advice; therefore it is important to coordinate with your tax or legal advisor regarding your specific situation.
Please note that not all of the investments and services mentioned are available in every state. This site does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any security or product that may be referenced herein
Securities offered through Securities America, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC. Craig Ball and Mike Love, Registered Representatives. Craig Ball, Investment Advisor Representative, offers advisory services through Securities America Advisors, Inc. Securities America and all entities named are unaffiliated.